Creamy Carnitas Zoodles
- 2 C Carnitas
- 5 Zucchini (2 lbs)
- 2 T Butter
- 1 Onion
- 8 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 Sherry Vinegar
- 1 C Half and Half
- 5 oz Arugula
- 1/2 C (2 oz) Parmesean, shredded
- Spiralize zucchini. Salt and leave on paper towel to dry.
- Melt butter. Add onion and cook until edges are browned and soft (5-7 min).
- Add mushrooms and cook until mushrooms release juices, liquid evaporates and mushrooms brown (5-7 min).
- Add vinegar and stir, scraping up bits from the bottom of pan until almost completely evaporated.
- Add pork and stir to combine. Add cream and cook until thickened.
- Cook zoodles. and combine with pork mixture.
- Top with cheese and drizzle with more vinegar.
Notes for next time: